THIS WEEK: So, this week was exhausting! I spent most of my time wiping running noses, soothing coughs, waking up in the middle of the night taking temperatures, and cherishing the 15 minutes of quiet time in the shower before heading out to deal with fussy toddlers. If you haven't figured it out by now, my kids have been sick and it sucks! Quarantined inside the house is slowly driving us insane. Okay, so it's not that bad, just a mild case of pneumonia but tiring none the less. Not much has happened this week in terms of exciting events, other than that we have officially begun packing to move into our new place, and that I'm 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Meaning any day now I'll be rushing to the hospital awaiting the arrival of our little princess because I'll be drinking raspberry leaf tea like there's no tomorrow! The weekend any who, I hope will be full of laughter, smiles, hugs and kisses. Having someone to celebrate Valentine's Day I must admit is nice. Spending all day in our pj's, eating our favorite snacks, while attempting to relax while watching movies Sunday night. Keep in mind it's a bit hard to do when you're toddlers are sick and fussy. Not all weeks can be perfect, but this one I can't complain too much of. February so far is having it's way with me...I'm just kidding.
SNAPSHOTS OF THE WEEK: Oatmeal breakfast (nice warm and soothing for sick days,) #lovemyself selfie, my oldest darling, fog covering the moon-a strange thing that has been occurring all week in Calgary.
TO DO'S & GOALS FOR THE WEEK:
- Get the baby's and mine "go-to-bag" ready
- Have all the laundry done and put away
- Try and establish the kids daily routine back to normal
- Attempt to have Jacob take at least one nap this week
- Keep the kitchen tidy
- Have longer play times with the kids each day
- Go grocery shopping
- Glam myself up at least one day of the week and actually wear pants!
- Write at least one blog post
- Pack 1 box for each room a day
- Make Benjamin go paint our new place
A FEW FACTS:
- I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore! I've never made it past 36 weeks
- I've started planning and making my fitness goals for when I can begin to work out
- I really dislike moving
- I'm constantly wondering how I can achieve my goals and wild dreams as a blogger and youtuber. It's eating my mind.
Something to take away:
" If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it."
credit: post idea thanks to the freckled fox